Hensel's Cactus Flash Transceiver V5
Transmitter for radio sync & radio control of Hensel Certo's. A must-have accessory!
The Cactus Wireless Flash Transceiver V5 (Cactus V5) is powerful, reliable and is ideal for photography of any kind. It sports a transceiver design and is powered by 2 AAA 1.5V batteries (not included). Each Cactus V5 unit can serve as either a wireless flash transmitter or wireless flash receiver.
Frequency Self-Tune (FST), a new and groundbreaking feature, enables Cactus V5 to automatically tune itself to its last working frequency when exposed to extreme weather conditions such as a sudden and large temperature change. Not seen in any other solution on the market, FST effectively minimizes "no fires".
Multi-Channel Triggering, allows simultaneous triggering of up to four (4) sets of light sources, all controlled through one transmitting unit and camera. This is very useful in situations where multiple sets of flashes normally set to different channels need to be set off together for one or a series of shots.
Cactus V5 includes support for any maximum sync speed supported by camera up to 1/1000s, working frequency of 2.4GHz, effective range up to 100 meters, implementation of a low battery indicator and 16-channel rotary dial for channel selection, and dual hot shoe design to allow concurrent firing of an on-camera flash. Together with the provided PC Sync and 3.5mm cables and 6.25mm plug adapter, photographers may use Cactus V5 with most portable flash and studio strobe with trigger voltage up to 300V.
- Working radio frequency: 2.4GHz;
- 16 channels selectable
- Support sync speed: up to 1/1000 second (subject to camera’s sync speed limitation)
- Compatible with all DSLR and SLR cameras with standard ISO hot shoe or PC sync output
- Compatible with portable flashes and studio strobes
- Low battery indicator
- Maximum effective area: 100 meters (328 feet)
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +50°C (-4°F to 122°F)
- Flash voltage handling: up to 300V
- Camera voltage handling: up to 6V
- Power input: 2 x AAA 1.5V batteries (not included)
- Connection port: 3.5mm (1/8") mono mini-phone
- Standard 1/4" screw mount
- Dimensions: 82mm (L) x 70mm (W) x 37mm (H)
- Weight: 58g
Radio sync in a small and lightweight unit. Mounted on the accessory shoe and protected by a very solid plastic housing.
Cactus Transceiver V5 - Download coming soon!