The mask is created during the picture taking process which helps reduce the amount of cut-out work after production and allows for a high quality, efficient workflow.
All info about
Mask Integrator – Automatic
Now you can simplify the
– Automated recognition and loading of new pictures whenever you connect your camera to your computer.
– Mask optimization of blacks and whites.
– Automated removal of shading elements on the edge of pictures.
– Use brushes to correct the shape of a mask.
– View the extracted picture during photographing in front of any background of your choice.
Get a 14-day trial version of Mask Integrator at www.picture-instruments.com. Also, the activation code can be purchased there at a later time and a video tutorial on how to use the software is available, too.
With the help of the continuous exposure setting of your camera and the
This backlit shot is used to create a pixel-exact mask at
You can download the instructions for manual editing here. (PDF, 1.5MB)
For more information and sample images, please watch our
What do I need to use
You need a Hensel flash unit with a
These flash units feature integrated
- Expert D
- Speed Max
- Nova D / Nova DL
24 SF Tria
You can use the
Where can I look at some example images?
At the website of the
All the product images of the
If you are looking for examples in fashion and people photography, you should visit the website of Dutch photographer Mark
You can also see two examples
Reviews of Hensel's