*GOOD CONDITION* Cito 500 Monolight - The World's Fastest Strobe
THIS IS A USED ITEM. NO RETURNS. ANY QUESTIONS? FEEL FREE TO MESSAGE US!
THE FASTEST COMPACT FLASH WORLDWIDE
Cito 500. The Uncompromising Tool for Outstanding Images.
Do you want to freeze motion at maximum sharpness or take fast picture series? Maybe even both at the same time as often required for people, fashion, or product photography? Then, the Hensel Cito 500 is first choice: with flash duration times up to 1/100.000s and a picture frequency of 40 flashes/sec maximum, it is the fastest compact flash worldwide. It achieves flash duration times less than 1/20.000s and more than 10 flashes/sec. already at a medium power setting: practical values for dynamic shootings! This flash helps you take fascinating images that stand out from the crowd.
Thanks to the special flash cutting technology used, exposures turn out much sharper than with conventional flash units, even in the higher power ranges. The proven Hensel EH quick-change system offers a wide range of versatile light shaping tools that let you master any photographic job. Furthermore, due to its integrated radio sync and remote control that includes the Freemask function for easy cut-outs, the Cito 500 is also thoroughly convenient.
All Cito 500 are manufactured and assembled at Hensel-Visit in Wuerzburg, Germany, and then each is thoroughly evaluated and tested for functionality. The quality of material and workmanship is outstanding and the quality all-metal housing convinces with its straightforward design as well as it looks and feel. Based on its sturdy construction, the Cito 500 is ideally suited for extreme use like for professional rental or in the technical/science area. Each Cito 500 is delivered including test certificate and comes in its dedicated transport case, just like you would expect of such a first-class product.
- Ultra-short flash times of 1/2,000-1/100,000s to "freeze" the fastest movements
- Extremely fast recycle times of 0.5-0.025s, corresponding to 2-40 flashes per second, for dynamic photo series
- Large control range over 9 f-stops (500-2 Ws) and thus versatile design options
- High-quality materials and first-class workmanship
- Integrated radio synchronization and remote control for comfortable working
- Integrated Freemask receiver for uncomplicated clipping
- Hensel EH quick-change connector with an extensive range of light shapers
- Direct display of the flash sequence or flash time
- Optimum cooling and safety features for problem-free continuous operation
- Bright 300 W halogen modeling light for direct control of the lighting effect
- Developed and manufactured in Germany
|F-STOP IN 1M/ISO 100 WITH 12'' REFLECTOR
|300W/G 6.35 on/off/full/prop.
|MIN. FLASH DURATION TIME (t 0.5)
|MAX. FLASH DURATION TIME (t 0.5)
|FLASH RECYCLING TIME, MIN. POWER
|0.025s (equals 40 flashes/s)
|FLASH RECYCLING TIME, MAX. POWER
|0.5s (equals 2 flashes/s)
|9 f-stops in 1/10 steps
|100-240V/50 a. 60 Hz
|radio, 6.3mm socket & photocell (w/switch-off)
|radio (Hensel Strobe Wizard Plus)
|acoustic, visual and flash check
|Hensel EH quick-change system
|included (code no. 9454660)
|6.2kg (inclu. U-bracket)
|43.0cm x 21.5cm x 18.3cm (without U-bracket)
|Freemask function for automatic cut-outs, indicator for flash sequence or flash duration,connector for external control, umbrella holder